Custom Tires

D. Torretto

I have so many cars that have nice rims on them but everytime I pull it out of the garage the tires always have custom writing on them. I hate when this happens because it ruins the look of the car and I have to put stock tires on it to the tired stay completely black. can you guys please fix this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

@Marshall Mathers happens to me too, sometimes i get a different rims as well. on a side note, other people see your rim just fine, only you see the custom tires. And thanks for the fix @speed, it was bugging me way too long too. 

Any chance you can look into why the taxi car color always jumps back to default ( blue / yellow ) and if there is any way on disabling that? o.O

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Muroko said:

@Marshall Mathers happens to me too, sometimes i get a different rims as well. on a side note, other people see your rim just fine, only you see the custom tires. And thanks for the fix @speed, it was bugging me way too long too. 

Any chance you can look into why the taxi car color always jumps back to default ( blue / yellow ) and if there is any way on disabling that? o.O

I can look into it.

I'm not sure why the default rims are being applied occasionally, but I've noticed that too. It might just be a timing issue.

• Thanks 1