Moonshine

A couple of days ago while making wine with some buddies, we thought it would be interesting if moonshine could possibly be an addition.
It would give people more to do plus it would be another fun little thing that can be made and utilized.

Items included in the moonshine process
- Water (This will be at the place of making the moonshine and will be kind of like the acid for making cocaine)
- Corn (This could be an item that is brought in by businesses and bought by the makers)
- Barley (This could be something like the weed seeds and grown in the farms)
- Mash (Mash is an item gained from mixing Water, Corn, and Barley)
- Yeast (Brought in from the businesses like they already are)
- Fermented Mash (the outcome of mixing Mash and Yeast)
- Weak Moonshine (What gets made if you don't have the temperature set correctly, $1000)
- Pure Moonshine (What gets made if all goes well and is in place, $2500)

The Process:

First you will in a way mix together the Water, Corn, and Barley. This will give you what we are gonna call Mash.

Second you will take that mash and mix it together with the Yeast, this process will be done sort of like how the cocaine is actually made and how it is a slow process, this will also give you the fermented mash (without the heat and acid stuff)

Third you will take the fermented mash and distill it. This will and should be a somewhat tricky process as it will involve A LOT of good timing and concentration.
You will be limited to only being able to distill 1 at a time as to make this a more reasonable reason for the final pricing.
The final step is where you will make sure the temperature is set between 145-155, and when pressing E it will go up by 1 (no animation, and temperature will drop like cocaine does)
you will put the fermented Mash in and by the time the animation is up the temperature only goes down by roughly 7 meaning you will have to be on top of things when wanting to make the moonshine.

If the temperature is under or above the 145-155 range you get weak moonshine and Pure moonshine if it is in the range of 145-155

Once you have the Moonshine you will be able to sell it like you would the wine at the vineyard.

In real life you are able to get permits to make moonshine which make it 100% legal.
In this aspect i think it would be cool if we had it where you could buy a moonshine permit for 250k which would make it legal for you to make moonshine and if cops try to question you while making moonshine you can whip out your permit and not have an issue.
In the case that you DO NOT have a permit the cops will be able to arrest and you send you to jail as well as confiscating all your stuff. (The option to opt for a fine could be there as well)

This is my take on moonshine and if you have any suggestions on what I've said or maybe changes you think should be made, feel free to comment i would like to hear what y'all have to say.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RansomNGaming said:

A couple of days ago while making wine with some buddies, we thought it would be interesting if moonshine could possibly be an addition.
It would give people more to do plus it would be another fun little thing that can be made and utilized.

Items included in the moonshine process
- Water (This will be at the place of making the moonshine and will be kind of like the acid for making cocaine)
- Corn (This could be an item that is brought in by businesses and bought by the makers)
- Barley (This could be something like the weed seeds and grown in the farms)
- Mash (Mash is an item gained from mixing Water, Corn, and Barley)
- Yeast (Brought in from the businesses like they already are)
- Fermented Mash (the outcome of mixing Mash and Yeast)
- Weak Moonshine (What gets made if you don't have the temperature set correctly, $1000)
- Pure Moonshine (What gets made if all goes well and is in place, $2500)

The Process:

First you will in a way mix together the Water, Corn, and Barley. This will give you what we are gonna call Mash.

Second you will take that mash and mix it together with the Yeast, this process will be done sort of like how the cocaine is actually made and how it is a slow process, this will also give you the fermented mash (without the heat and acid stuff)

Third you will take the fermented mash and distill it. This will and should be a somewhat tricky process as it will involve A LOT of good timing and concentration.
You will be limited to only being able to distill 1 at a time as to make this a more reasonable reason for the final pricing.
The final step is where you will make sure the temperature is set between 145-155, and when pressing E it will go up by 1 (no animation, and temperature will drop like cocaine does)
you will put the fermented Mash in and by the time the animation is up the temperature only goes down by roughly 7 meaning you will have to be on top of things when wanting to make the moonshine.

If the temperature is under or above the 145-155 range you get weak moonshine and Pure moonshine if it is in the range of 145-155

Once you have the Moonshine you will be able to sell it like you would the wine at the vineyard.

In real life you are able to get permits to make moonshine which make it 100% legal.
In this aspect i think it would be cool if we had it where you could buy a moonshine permit for 250k which would make it legal for you to make moonshine and if cops try to question you while making moonshine you can whip out your permit and not have an issue.
In the case that you DO NOT have a permit the cops will be able to arrest and you send you to jail as well as confiscating all your stuff. (The option to opt for a fine could be there as well)

This is my take on moonshine and if you have any suggestions on what I've said or maybe changes you think should be made, feel free to comment i would like to hear what y'all have to say.

I personally think this is a fantastic idea and would be a great addition to the legal job trades.

The licence idea also it brilliant, it gives the option to run it illegally if you cant afford the license or just love the thought of getting caught.

My only suggestion would be to make the CORN pick-able like PEACHES, otherwise you would need to buy both Corn and Yeast from a business owner and it could be to expensive to produce for the average civilian.

But great idea

4 hours ago, Jimmy72nd said:

I personally think this is a fantastic idea and would be a great addition to the legal job trades.

The licence idea also it brilliant, it gives the option to run it illegally if you cant afford the license or just love the thought of getting caught.

My only suggestion would be to make the CORN pick-able like PEACHES, otherwise you would need to buy both Corn and Yeast from a business owner and it could be to expensive to produce for the average civilian.

But great idea

The only reason i have the prices for weak at $1000 each and for Pure at $2500 each is cause you will have to buy both.