Safe Zones

Certain places should have cameras that discourage or disallow the usage of killing players.

I am not sure if this is popular but I see no reason why in a jewelry store that I can get stabbed, and then the police don't know and the person gets away. I think it might enhance the game if they had to go undercover or choose wisely when and where.

Edited by AshesWhats

Legion square has such an area there also are certain areas in the rules declared that are crime free zones like 2/6 legionsquare if anyone kills you there or whatever its a bannable offence.

aside from that its unfortunate being stabbed there. but its rp cant always win ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterMcKay said:

Legion square has such an area there also are certain areas in the rules declared that are crime free zones like 2/6 legionsquare if anyone kills you there or whatever its a bannable offence

You are incorrect here there is no safe zones on the map at all.  There can not be gang violence in player populated areas as in the rules: Greater Los Santos area (Legion Square, legal job areas, the yacht, etc.) So as long as your not associated in a group of 4 and single player can kill you in those areas

Edited by Thorgs
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, PeterMcKay said:

Legion square has such an area there also are certain areas in the rules declared that are crime free zones like 2/6 legionsquare if anyone kills you there or whatever its a bannable offence.

aside from that its unfortunate being stabbed there. but its rp cant always win ;)

Crime free zone at 2/6 lol think ive seen more shootings, stabbing and fight there than i have in the whole map