Will there be Realistic Cars Implemented In The Server Later?

Da-Wei

It's been suggested before @Da-Weiand it's not something we're completely against just want to make sure we have everything else in place and working before we move forward with realistic car models. I'm hoping it's something we are able to do though but it remains to be seen for the time being. 

• Like 1

We do plan to add a handful of vehicles of the modded variant down the road. There are important things to address before bringing in modded vehicles and there is a lot of testing that needs to be done for each specific vehicle to ensure stability and quality. We will definitely announce when the time comes because I know a lot of people are excited.

On 17.10.2017 at 3:25 AM, Osk said:

It's been suggested before @Da-Weiand it's not something we're completely against just want to make sure we have everything else in place and working before we move forward with realistic car models. I'm hoping it's something we are able to do though but it remains to be seen for the time being. 

Completly understandable, You know what they say, Clean up your mess before you add more to the mess

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2017 at 8:47 AM, yNzx_ said:

@SneakyAzShiite are you planning to add those real cars as add-ons or replacements? Or both?

We don't have any plans set in place for either of those options so realistically it could be either or at this point. Just depends on what the rest of the staff feel would be best. The sky is the limit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please for the love of god, no custom vehicles. I have seen so many communities getting destroyed by custom vehicles. If you want something realistic add vehicle names. For instance; When you press ALT (or any other button) some text pops up above the vehicle (have to be near said vehicle) that shows the vehicle's name, plate and vin(?)

y9jaywS.png?1

Something along these lines

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deagle said:

Please for the love of god, no custom vehicles. I have seen so many communities getting destroyed by custom vehicles. If you want something realistic add vehicle names. For instance; When you press ALT (or any other button) some text pops up above the vehicle (have to be near said vehicle) that shows the vehicle's name, plate and vin(?)

y9jaywS.png?1

Something along these lines

If i decide to add some then there will only be a few. Im thinking 2-5 in total. There are plenty of vehicles in game already