Option to disable color effect from weed consumption.

9 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

Just look away from your screen. Just kidding but if it needs to be turned off for this reason I agree 100%

I actually keep a pair of REALLY, REALLY dark sunglasses next to my PC at all times, I can bare the colors when I wear them. What's terrible is when I'm in a stream and someone lights a joint without me knowing it because I looked away for two seconds.

On 8/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, Summer Trigger said:

I actually keep a pair of REALLY, REALLY dark sunglasses next to my PC at all times, I can bare the colors when I wear them. What's terrible is when I'm in a stream and someone lights a joint without me knowing it because I looked away for two seconds.

You know, as a streamer, this is a good point to be brought up.  I don't even think about how the colors/effects might affect my audience.  So I wanted to pop up and say thanks for mentioning this for that purpose, because that brings awareness to it and I can try to remember to say "let's smoke a joint" or "oh, we're gonna get drunk" to help with that. 

• Like 1

The effects I'm all for keeping it's just the color effect that I don't like. @Emma Vicious I'm a streamer too and I do put on a seizure warning when I play this, for that reason. I thankfully have never had a seizure while playing or watching, but it's been close and I don't like that.

I really appreciate so many people agreeing.

• Like 1