Underground/Aftermarket parts

We all know there are cars we cannot do any tune ups to or even cars that certain tune ups aren’t available. What if this changed? What if you could upgrade a sports car engine for once? What if you could buy some bomb ass breaks?

My idea is essentially introduce an Underground/BlackMarket type LSC for vehicles where more tune up options are available for your cars but they have to be purchased in dirty cash, and if your car is found to have these parts a way to remove them or something? Essentially imagine going to an unmarked LSC that ONLY takes dirtybills and has options for higher tuning and taking your car a step above the competition. Sports cars having engine tubes to stage 4, so on so forth. 

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, Serp would like to introduce car tuning for 2.0 - he's just not exactly sure how. Vehicles have an abundance of different variables in the code, some of which may be harder to decipher than others. If you know how, I'm sure he would love to know. 

9 hours ago, Juan McMillan said:

If I remember correctly, Serp would like to introduce car tuning for 2.0 - he's just not exactly sure how. Vehicles have an abundance of different variables in the code, some of which may be harder to decipher than others. If you know how, I'm sure he would love to know. 

I don't however I know few different developers that I may be able to contact in reference to this :) However I would imagine the coding for this would be similar to how the tattoo shops are coded, certain tattoos available at certain stores, special upgrade-ability to those that explore the map and find the location of the underground LSC.

17 hours ago, UnknownRNGS said:

+1. you should put this in 2.0 suggestions

I wanted to but I also wanted this to have it's attention for prior to 2.0 to get ideas flowing and additional inputs.

Edited by Ozzie Ozbourne

6 hours ago, Ozzie Ozbourne said:

However I would imagine the coding for this would be similar to how the tattoo shops are coded, certain tattoos available at certain stores, special upgrade-ability to those that explore the map and find the location of the underground LSC.

I thought you were referencing a tuner chip. Some device that could alter suspension stiffness, gears, etc. 

17 hours ago, Juan McMillan said:

I thought you were referencing a tuner chip. Some device that could alter suspension stiffness, gears, etc. 

That would be cool too ? I had no clue that’s a thing in here, I just meant a place to get the upgrades we are currently locked away from; ie : sports cars and engine mods NONE HAVE EM