MAGPIE in da house

MAGPIE

Hello Badlands,

I thought I'd say hello, I've been here awhile in LS been doing my thing with a couple of friends, although not really RP'd that much. Now I've settled in and starting to make a impression within LS with some friends & starting to take more of a RP role. While here at BD's I've found the role playing and the admin of this server is what has kept me here, as I found "most" players are up for the RP side.

A little bit about me..

I've been playing online games for a long time, I've admin'd community's in clanbase(if you know, you know) & ran 2 large size clan's(back in the day) I've ran server's total at one time was 12. Games I like to play are ARMA,SQUAD,PUG & BD'S, EVE online,Elite (ED) ;) I'm 45 yrs young & from the UK,I would say 95% of my spare time is spent on BD'S playing/ grinding etc.. I'm what you would call a "mature" gamer of which I promote myself in game also as a mature gamer, although I can be childish sometime's :) all depends on how players react to me. 

I'll always try to abide by the rules set out by BD'S & I'd be happy to get more involved in the community that we've all become to like. As I progress my character I will hopefully put a app in for LSPD, but for now I'll just stick with running around with my friends.

Regards

MAGPIE (Freddie shepard)

• Like 4