New criminal activities and rp jobs

hyperassdude

For a public light rp server the amount of rdm and vdm has been very low. The addition of the license system will almost completely stops new players "Henrys" from getting in the server and rampaging. In the servers current state I think events to promote a good and bad guy theme would be fun. I know everyone wants to rob a bank or be able to steal directly from players, but not everyone knows how hard it is to Implement these changes. So here's some ideas i havent heard constantly and how the can generate roleplay.

Cargo theft- NPC operated vehicles that hold exclusive goods that need to be fenced to aquire captial.

Gun Running- transporting illegal Firearms through the water or air specifically can Net players unique illegal Firearms to be used in other Ventures. Will make illegal Firearms with more potential harder to come by and cost drastically more, but will obviously give the one too succeed significant advantage over other players.

Bank robbery event- the illegal infoment (still not really sure what he's used for) once paid can give information ((when the bank is loaded with cash)) and the items and steps needed to be able to rob a particular bank.  This will allow Admins to control the amount of PD on the server and give the government a way to make sure there is not constant abuse of the bank robbery system.

Security guard/ mercenaries/ private detectives players can guard or help capture the criminals who atempt these actions. Players can get in with a group planning on attempting and inform the police (snitches).

15 hours ago, hyperassdude said:

For a public light rp server the amount of rdm and vdm has been very low. The addition of the license system will almost completely stops new players "Henrys" from getting in the server and rampaging. In the servers current state I think events to promote a good and bad guy theme would be fun. I know everyone wants to rob a bank or be able to steal directly from players, but not everyone knows how hard it is to Implement these changes. So here's some ideas i havent heard constantly and how the can generate roleplay.

Cargo theft- NPC operated vehicles that hold exclusive goods that need to be fenced to aquire captial.

Gun Running- transporting illegal Firearms through the water or air specifically can Net players unique illegal Firearms to be used in other Ventures. Will make illegal Firearms with more potential harder to come by and cost drastically more, but will obviously give the one too succeed significant advantage over other players.

Cargo theft is likely something we'll see down the road once we introduce businesses.

Gun running probably won't happen (at least with real guns) due to the limited amount of illegal firearms available in the server.

15 hours ago, hyperassdude said:

Bank robbery event- the illegal infoment (still not really sure what he's used for) once paid can give information ((when the bank is loaded with cash)) and the items and steps needed to be able to rob a particular bank.  This will allow Admins to control the amount of PD on the server and give the government a way to make sure there is not constant abuse of the bank robbery system.

Security guard/ mercenaries/ private detectives players can guard or help capture the criminals who atempt these actions. Players can get in with a group planning on attempting and inform the police (snitches).

We already have plans for this. Some of our players will remember testing out a bank robbery a couple months ago, we're just figuring out how to make it work with our vision for the server.

We'll likely never rely on vigilante justice. But we have something better in the works :)

• Like 1