Time for public?

Kilo

So im wondering if its time to reopen this up to public , white listing is a great idea but we need the numbers first to be able to do that . Having new players invest time in the server at the start is a huge part of building a community . Numbers are low , i think its time to open up to public , at least for now. Thoughts?

• Like 3

I can see the server going public again, but with the current amount of working the dev/staff team are putting in, they don't have the man power to, nor time, to actively deal with hackers and scripters. 

I agree though, and hope to see it go public again soon. Badlands always had a good reputation for being an open door to help newer players, dive into and learn RP. 

9 minutes ago, paska said:

I think whitelisting is the way to go. From what a friend of mine said, he put an app in 2 weeks ago and never heard back. If what he said was true, the issue lies on staff to get apps processed faster.

It seems like the admins have been buzzing through the applications so I think it's unlikely that he wouldn't have gotten a response by now if it was submitted properly

Edited by Bill Brady

I really like the RP right now, i dont want to have to deal with default Danny's, people that dont talk, people that just kill everyone, hackers, griefers or people that 'dont have time for RP' anymore..
And wasn't badlands 2.0 going to be white list in the first place?
Yes i see that EU times are slow, but you have to understand, a lot of people thought Badlands went poof and went to other servers.
Just give it some time for members in the Discord to realize BLRP is back, wait for them to get white listed and the numbers will grow.
We're still pretty early in the release of 2.0 so i wouldn't over react by making it public again.

Edited by Blueman_Gaming
typo's