Value Your Life

SgtMiami

I feel like robbing other people is kind of pointless. You should be able to rob someone without a problem if they don't have a gun. My recent scenario was at the Gold Merchant. There was one guy with a vehicle parked next to him as he was standing still selling his Gold. I come on by in my motorcycle: Told him to drop his phone on the ground, and give me his cash. He lurked around a bit with his hands up like he didn't give a shit about what I was saying. He then said he didn't have any money on him. I then replied I know you've been selling Gold so I know you got cash on you. I told him if I didn't even get $1000 from him he was gonna die right on the spot. He replied with "Okay.". I shot him dead on the spot, medics came, cops came, he was fine with his day he continued to sell and deposited his money on the bank. How's that for a "Always Value Your Life" rule? It's on every other community, even from other games.

• Value of Life
    • A reasonable attempt should be made to preserve your life in any situation. This includes following reasonable demands from a hostile player when there is an indefensible threat to your life. However, if the opportunity presents itself, all players are allowed to defend themselves from hostiles. Ultimately, the aggressor is responsible for their own safety should a target choose to defend themselves.
  • If you feel someone is disregarding some of the server rules i suggest you record and report.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Muroko said:

Sadly not everyone will react the same. Most people here think that winning a situation is more important than playing out an RP scenario. 

This is true and it's most likely because many people here are new to RP and doesn't understand that the game is not only about winning. I truly hope that people learn to value their life with this new rule update and I believe so. 

I hope things get a bit better with the new rules. I understand that been robbed sucks, but from time to time, it's just life. So no player should have a good reason to pass in a RP like that.  So the only thing that can be done is report, for not valuing life.

The only case a player might have a half-legit reason is if there are too many gangs around stealing like crazy, because I even heard the case of someone been robbed many times in the same day, and that's more like grieffing the player than generating RP. And that's also against the rules. So if someone gets robbed over and over by the same people in the same group, should also report it.

Let's keep it healthy. Robbery is part of daily life RP, if you get robbed play along. If you are robbing, don't use it as your main way of getting income, abusing it just degrades everyone's experience.

• Like 1