Regarding Prison Transports.

dK_

I have recently been made aware that detained criminals inside the the transport bus count as active members against the police in any attempt to try and stop the bus (IE: With two people in the bus, only two people are allowed to break them out). I believe this should be changed, as long as they're are inside the bus and detained they literally cant do anything to assist their break out and i dont think they should count towards the active hostiles against the police. I dont want to go into details about PD SOPs but even with one person in the bus the police will have a pretty baig advantage when it comes to what is required to be able to transport someone if a breakout should be attempted. My perspective here comes from someone who does 99% legal civ and PD RP and almost no criminal. I would love for some awesome crim interactions while transporting someone to prison on the bus, but i think with the current restrictions almost no one wants to try it to the the low probability of even having a chance to get that person out, or the risk of breaking the number rule. The TLDR here is people who are detained and in the prison bus essentially pose no threat to police and shouldn't count as a hostile. 

Edited by Richie

If it was possible to gag(Or limit voice range) on someone, Id agree with you richie, But people just being annoying, screaming, or just revealing locations to whoevers close or even using there radio to notify people of active LSPD's positions on someone trying to break them out is a big deal. Information is key in a lot of cases.

I like the idea to be honest. Someone handcuffed with no radio is useless and incapable of being any use to an attempted break out. It would be insane for people to attempt a break out with only 2 people. 

Removing a Radio needs to actually disable the radio though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vDrop said:

Removing a Radio needs to actually disable the radio though. 

Huge +1, it's really annoying hearing voices in your head after the radio is taken away, and if you don't get it back by the time you're in jail, you will hear the radio for 45 minutes in prison and can't even turn it off.