Home.... Sweet... Home... Hello BadLands People

Maverick

Well Ive been looking for a good home and hey, I found it! BandlandsRP is a great Community for people to call it home! Here are some things about me(rp) My name is Walter, Walter Garcia. I'm a Taxi Driver that loves to take people to their destination ASAP. Not only that but im a skater/bmxer. Thats one of my character while working as a Taxi Driver. 

Criminal Character - His name is Bobby, Bobby Leyway. Loves to kidnap people to get out of the situation faster and easier. Just a big criminal who isn't hard to capture. 

Let me tell you some stuff about me irl... My name is Alex, Or Alexander but I prefer Alex. I'm 17 Years old. I started gaming when I was at least 6 years old. Started to RP when I was 15, I never knew Rping would be fun until I found this great community. I started to RP on Arma 3 but the rp there is GOD AWFUL. So i made some research... kept seeing famous streamers like Timmac rping on gta so i thought to myself... "Huh... that seems like a fun place to rp" So I decided to join the rp community(FiveM) and found this community. I do plan on streaming this and hopefully making videos just to show how great this community is. Great characters out there, Great admins, everything is great. If you have any questions about my character, or anything else, just let me know. 

Hope to Rp with you all! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...