Burger-Shot QoL Improvements

phvntom

First time making the items and my first issue is it's really time consuming. The easiest way to fix this is:

1. Change the cook time down from the fifteen to sixteen second time to five to ten, if you only want to cook one at a time
  2. Keep the cook time but make it cook stacks of five bacon/patties (take note from the gathering/crafting of the new drug system.)

Realistically you wouldn't just fry up one burger or one bacon strip. Not sure which is easier to change or add, but that's the best I got. 

Also, I may not know how to do it but maybe allow drink packs to be used for Cola or other drinks. Adds more life and options for the job/sales. 

Any more ideas or additions to my points would help. 

• Like 3

It would be very useful if multiple people could execute the activities at the same time, according to the number of frying and patty stations available. Taking it from stacks of one to stacks of five might just make it too easy to manufacture, since it's the most valuable food item in the city. Although I do agree with reducing the cook time. Great suggestion! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Cook  time and having only 1 grill available is what gives the items value . Remove that then whats the point of selling them if everyone can just pop over , make a dozen then dip?

I don't believe it's that simple. You have to take into consideration that most criminals wont stop what they are doing to make some burgers, since you still have to collect the patties at the slaughter house. Also, people are lazy. Why stop your money making activities to make burgers? That's the first thing that comes to mind. Hey, Taco's are easy and not everyone does it, right? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Razec said:

Why stop your money making activities to make burgers? That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Why would i make burgers as a business if i Wont make money? PPL are lazy , thats why they buy them and dont make them.

Edited by Kilo
  • Haha 1

As we try to move to be more business based, the future may show different food organizations that let you continue doing your job, while you can purchase food/meal products from a uber type service or some sort of restaurant system. 

This will hopefully help both sides, making it still a rare and valuable item but still allowing it to be obtained (fairly easily). 

On 10/30/2020 at 8:35 AM, Razec said:

I don't believe it's that simple. You have to take into consideration that most criminals wont stop what they are doing to make some burgers, since you still have to collect the patties at the slaughter house. Also, people are lazy. Why stop your money making activities to make burgers? That's the first thing that comes to mind. Hey, Taco's are easy and not everyone does it, right? 

I think criminals would just make it an extra stop if it were easier. For instance, searching trash cans and such.. they do that themselves. 

I think the process is perfect the way it is. If it were any faster it would produce WAY to much food.