Back In Town

Saja Kain

pBaMZRl.png

Howdy, folks. Name is Saja Kain but most simply call me Kain. You're free to call me whatever you wish.

Some people in town already know me. I've been in and out of town for quite some time. The past week or so I've been back in the city, doing some work here and there, running across old friends, co-workers, and business associates alike. It's always good to see familiar faces. I've also met some new faces as well - really cool people so far.

The city has changed since the last time I've been here. It seems some changes are for the good and some changes are for the worst. Everyone has their opinion, I reckon.

I don't really do so well with these type of introductions. For those of you that don't know me, in town, I'll try and keep things brief and stick to key points.

• I'm former military. Navy.
  • I've retired from the LSPD in this city.
  • In a past life I was the Vice President of a Chapter in a MC.
  • I'm a professional driver with an active competition license.
  • I'm currently single. For now.

That's about all for now. If you wish to know more, I encourage you to find me in the city. You are welcomed to ask questions here, though. I'm pretty easy going and usually willing to chat. If you need work done, all you have to do ask. I don't mind helping people if they genuinely need it.

Y'all take it easy and have a good one. Until next time, folks.

- Saja Kain

If you need work done or have a business inquiry, please contact me via phone: 345-3266

• Like 2