Gang size.

ZaxxYs

On 6/20/2021 at 11:56 PM, CKFord said:

I'm not going to quote each and every response but I see both sides here. 

I'll be the first one to tell you that if I show up to gun shot calls in a gangs turf (for example the barrio) or drug calls. I am not going to be going in their dick swinging like I'm Mr. Invincible. Also I'm 100% for gangs to be allowed to use all their members if cops roll into their turf causing issues. I also agree that if gangs "take a mile" as it was put then the City deals with them. 

As far as what Walker said on the matter of 45 months "minutes" I 100%  agree. The entire 45 minutes thing is a bit crazy. I do think non-violent crimes should have reduced time (much less sending people to prison) and more keeping them in "county". If you get Agg Armed Robbery, Agg Attempted Murder, GTA, Fel Evansion, Fel Spding you shouldn't be free after 45 minutes.

How about after they serve 45 months they get say up to 60 months outside jail (i dont know the correct term) where that cant engage in any illegal activities. That way they wont chain rob and also will give other people that chance to do it and not the usual crews.

2 minutes ago, Naja said:

How about after they serve 45 months they get say up to 60 months outside jail (i dont know the correct term) where that cant engage in any illegal activities. That way they wont chain rob and also will give other people that chance to do it and not the usual crews.

this man is great,

We need a parole type system, we sorta do but we really don't to be frank.

We are told that if said individual has been arrested and charged for a said crime, and if caught doing so again within so and so about of time (1 hour I believe) then they will receive a stacked charge. I completely forgot about this, maybe it was removed? who knows.

All I know is that, this will make people think before they do and god damn do I have a smile on my face thinking about this. This will hopefully help combat these issues for the time being, this will not only allow the criminal to recoup and think of a well developed RP scenario but it will also give us the chance to breath and take that weight off of our shoulders.

Huge +1 for Naja's Idea, this man's post just lit my face up and made it a whole lot better too. :)

• Like 1