Ava says hi!

Kathryn Davies

ava_car.png?width=1296&height=676

I've been here a couple weeks but forgot to say hi! I play Ava Thompson, who was once wealthy & entitled in the UK but wanted more fulfilment from her life (and to get away from her toxic parents) so took a one way flight out! She's honest, brutally so at times, doesn't have much of a filter (but keeps things hush when they need to be) and is no stranger to crime, having gone off the rails in the place she originally flew out to, joining a biker gang, stealing cars, robbing banks, you name it and she's probably done it. She's quite flawed - she can be lured in by nice things, can be greedy, likes attention a LOT while not really engaging much herself, and can be pretty cutthroat. But there's also a kind, sweet side to her that very few get to see, she's friendly and talkative, cracks jokes and engages in banter even with people she barely knows. Sometimes people are taken aback by how quickly she settles into joking with people and she has made people uncomfortable by doing some friendly shit talking, but she's a social butterfly and enjoys having lots of friends, going to events dressed up fancy, and being known in the community she's in.

Me personally, I'm a Zoology student in the UK, singer/songwriter (Ava is also a vocalist so you'll see some of that for sure), long time gamer and love animals, I've had tons of pets over the years. I'm also a practicing wiccan, love crystals, astrology, I've practiced tarot for 7 years and I'd love to incorporate a little bit of that into Ava or a future character. Due to my beliefs I love mythology, specifically Greek and Norse, I'm sure faith isn't spoken about much here but I work with Fenrir and Freyja and think their stories are great, when studying mythology you realise that every person's story has lessons to be learned from it, whether good or bad!

I'm always open for Ava to make more connections, good or bad, in the city, so if you see her around, feel free to approach! Can't wait to see you guys out there. And if anyone went to BadCon you might know her as catwoman hahaha

unknown.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ZaxxYs said:

Hello Ava, welcome to badlands, hope you enjoy your experience here. See you around. :) 

Thank you!! See you!!

2 minutes ago, NobleSB said:

Greetings Ava! Was fun meeting you in game, looking forward to many more interactions, and also... Welcome officially to Badlands!

I have no clue who you are based on your username but I'm sure I had fun too!!