About Raids..

DimitriPetranko

11 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

Not everyone who is downed wants extensive medical RP and it shouldn’t be forced if they do, in general I know EMS does a great job with those who signal for that RP. But if someone doesn’t want that then it shouldn’t be forced onto them. 

Which is why I said I wasn't telling people how to RP :) but standing up after getting shot down by automatic weapons and a gun fight that lasted over 10 minutes doesn't make sense either, just trying to find a healthy medium not trying to call anyone out

Personally I haven't never been part of raid on either side. My crim is rather new to it all. Seems to be successful defenders having input into it's relocation makes sense. They thwarted the PD, now they're setting it up elsewhere for the inevitable fall of the old location. Which still gets shut down after an allotted time period (perhaps with the higher street price). Then the new location replaces the old.

The other rewards and suggestions given in this thread sounds good as well.

I like the idea of having influence over its relocation as well as exclusive weapons/items that can be stolen from the PD vehicles. I think that will add enough incentive to both sides as well as a risk for PD if they were to lose, as they will have to be the ones who have to deal with possibly high-grade weapons being on the street

I'd be fine with a specific vehicle having items or stuff in it as the reward, but not officers. At that point your turning officers into Loot Boxes. Once criminals are successful. Take whatever cars you can take, and get out of there. A massive shootout just took place, back up will eventually come to clean up the scene. 

+1 Relocation if Criminals Successful
+1 Able to Loot (1) Specific Vehicle that has "Goods"
-1  To Officers becoming Loot Boxs

• Like 3