Raid Feedback

UnknownRNGS

I like hearing what everyone thinks whenever a raid ends. Feedback/general inquiries. I'd like to hear them all so we can work as a team to improve the quality of these large events. Say whatever you need/want to say below.

(as a note, I participated in the event as an officer so if anyone has GENERAL questions about the PD POV, let me know)

That was kinda crazy. We had it planned pretty well and it appeared to work. The waiting game kinda sucks and it seems all raids start an hour late like clockwork. We diddnt intend on having any extra but the cops rolling thru town with that kinda vehicles plus the delay is bound to draw some attention. Not really sure what else to say but it was fun. The RP leading up to it was honestly almost better than the raid itself from my point of view. I appreciate you guys working with us to make this better for both sides. 

• Like 1

Alot of planning on the criminal side went into how things panned out, genuinely dont know why the random groups decided to show up but these things happen in raids :/ But perhaps a more streamline approach for raids because it felt like it took a long time for the police to commit to breaching which is understandable, the trailers in some areas may have been abit much it wouldn't nearly have been as bad if they didnt decide to become jumping beans but aside from that scuff It was fun leadup to it was even better got some real good rp out of it.

• Like 1

Raid was scheduled for 9PM EST, I Think the meeting up earlier and setting up allowed for you to prepare your positioning and defense. We left Mission Row 9PM EST on the dot, a little delayed because I took the wrong turn and didn't have my map up, lol :P. I'm really happy ya'll got the RP before the raid, I'm hoping that continues. Thank you two for the feedback. 

Great feedback in regards to PD riding through the town. I have an idea to combat that. 

Edited by vDrop

As mentioned above, large amounts of equipment and planning was dumped into this in order to create the experience that hasn't been matched before. 100% the trailers in some areas  may have been excessive as it downed friendlies, however I do think the chaos and general hecticness of the situation was fun & entertaining for everybody as it offered a diffrerent approach to how raids are typically handled by gangs or organizations. I hope it was well received on both sides as it was tremendously fun & somewhat unheard of given this much time to prepare. I do hope that the difficulties breaking the defense was both challenging & entertaining for the PD side. Would love to hear more on that end since usually these go the opposite way!

• Like 1

My only issue from my perspective was the trailers covering the objective. Some trailers were game breaking. What I mean by that, they were like Jello, bouncing around, went through walls, at one point went through the roof of the building. The objective itself was covered in trailers. Trailers would appear randomly in front of our very eyes while engaging. However, other than that, and of course the unintended amount of people that got involved, I loved the holding ground. These should be difficult, on both ends. 

• Like 1

So I love the general idea about the trailers, but the excessive amount was, well excessive. Blocking the perimeter and enterances of the buildings was cool and I love that idea, but squeezing as many as possible into the building itself I wasn’t a fan of. There was too often they were bouncing around and glitching into eachother due to so many of them being crammed so tightly together. But I love that more or less the LEO time got hit so hard that we had to fall back. Also, the triage setup at the end of it was like the cherry on top and tied the whole thing together. To the criminal side of things I’d just like to say; I hate you guys, ggwp.❤️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vDrop said:

Raid was scheduled for 9PM EST, I Think the meeting up earlier and setting up allowed for you to prepare your positioning and defense. We left Mission Row 9PM EST on the dot, a little delayed because I took the wrong turn and didn't have my map up, lol :P. I'm really happy ya'll got the RP before the raid, I'm hoping that continues. Thank you two for the feedback. 

Great feedback in regards to PD riding through the town. I have an idea to combat that. 

Ahh ok yea our intel alluded to 8 so we were prepping an hour or two before that. So makes sense. We only had 1 or 2 ppl come up trying to use the area before hand so that may have not helped much in trying to keep it quiet. And yea in hindsight the trailers in the building were excessive so note taken for next time. The explosive tanks in the area didn't help us much with the trailer situation either but all good lessons learned. 

ill say we went over bored on the trailers in the building it's not what we were going for the gas tanks around there had them all blowing up and moved every which way. Thats our bad we are still learning as well when it comes to theses kinda things as well. It took alot of time getting every one together and to make a plan.alot of planning and thinking of ways to go about defending that place and i have to say thank you for all your guys hard work be it the crims or the cops i know how stress full it all can be and the calm before the storm has always been my favorite part. I have to say it again thanks you every one that showed up and showed off we had a plan and we stuck to it just hope the cops and criminals had as much fun with the planning and the roleplay.

unknown.png?width=759&height=427

• Like 3

While watching from the sky, I can tell you I had a blast watching this go down. There was a lot of great moments and I am glad to see the majority having a good time with it. Great to see all the factions working together too! Win or lose, these events should be fun for everyone and I am glad to see these things heading on the right track. Big props to everyone involved setting it up, from the LSFD, LEOs, DOC to the criminals and staff who helped orchestrate. 

• Like 5