I've been in queue for 2 hours ...

CJBruner

Thanks for the kind words. To give you an answer, and in hopes that others will see this:

We don't expect the queue to remain as full as it has been lately. People are still on vacation from the holidays, so we're expecting the queue to shrink once people are back to work/school. If it remains as busy as it has been, we'll consider opening server 2 back up.

As far as queue issues go, there are a few things to consider:

• Staff members and people that were in the game but crashed have priority in the queue
  • People are constantly joining/leaving the queue so your number may fluctuate

The queue system isn't perfect, but it's come a long way thanks to @Serpico and it's much better than the alternative of spamming the connect button hoping to get in (and load before anyone else that connects at the same time)

• Like 1

Absolutely the line queue is much better than spamming (as I currently sit in queue lol), this server is just top notch, damn near everything about it is fabulous. Cops don't seem to be power hungry, zero problems with admins in the week that I've played daily (I have played far more than I should lol, probably 30 hours or so in the last 5 or 6 days) but it's a very enjoyable server that I don't mind waiting in queue for!

• Like 1