Is this breaking RP

Paul Jenkins

I have 2 different examples that i was wondering if they are breaking RP.

1. If a cop cruiser comes around a corner while I'm cooking meth, is it ok if I run away, and pull out a car? 

2. If someone is robbing me, can i pull a gun and shoot them?

Edited by Paul Jenkins
Messed up the question.

RDM (Random Deathmatch)

• You must verbally state clear and reasonable demands to an intended target, and give a reasonable amount of time for the target to respond. If a player complies then you must provide a valid reason within RP to kill them.
  • Hostile roleplay is valid for 3 minutes from the point of initiation.
  • Damage or theft of property (ie: a vehicle) is not considered hostile initiation, and must still be met with verbal demands prior to killing the player.
  • Text (including the /me command) may not be used to initiate hostile roleplay.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Paul Jenkins said:

I have 2 different examples that i was wondering if they are breaking RP.

1. If a cop cruiser comes around a corner while I'm cooking meth, is it ok if I run away, and pull out a car? 

2. If someone is robbing me, can i pull a gun and shoot them?

To clarify further

1.  You are allowed to flee the scene in an effort to avoid arrest.  If you reach a garage you can pull out a new car to evade.  You CANNOT store your van while 'initiated'.  That would be combat storing of the vehicle.

2.  If someone is robbing you feel free to shoot them.  They have initiated and you have the right to defend yourself.  Be warned that there is a delay on the trigger when you pull your gun.  Understanding that, and needed to have some value for life, I would only do this when you think you can effectively turn the table on the person robbing you.

• Like 3