Tuner Shop...

The tuner shop has become an integral part of the city, and they are rarely open around UK hours. I'm here every day, and I'm here till midnight in the US. Others have also applied, and I have also applied twice. However, none of them seem to have been accepted. The people in charge need to hire more people who are actually willing to work there, especially people in different time zones, instead of just employing NA players.

I think it's poor business practice to run your business by Twitter appointment only.
A business, especially that which offers such an integral product as the tuner shop offers, should be open during reasonable hours of operation.
It's long, and often quite boring, work. But that's the job they signed up for and should take pride in and accept.
If the tuner shop can't handle that maybe they should close up and allow another business handle it that will invest the time and effort required?

I'd like to know how many vehicles are sitting in garages right now, un tuned, because they can't find anyone at the tuner shop when they need them.
It should be about driving up and walking in to the tuner shop for some tuner RP, not making a Twitter appointment for a scheduled scene.

I don’t think anyone is saying it’s by appointment on Twitter only, I’ve been there plenty of times at all different hours and it was just open, but if your having trouble specifically,  it’s not the worst idea to reach out on Twitter. The tuner shop is still relatively new and it will take time to have enough staff to be open for everyone at every time.