No matter how many times I said I was in the wrong apparently I keep justifying myself. 'Again I WAS in the wrong' '. I'm not justifying anything' 'I'm not saying I wasn't in the wrong' 'I should've thought about that before saying what I said.' 

*sigh* I wish I would've just never made a ban appeal (I somehow turned it into a permanent ban). I'm really going to miss you badlandsRP Goodbye. v.v :/-_-:(
giphy.gif    https://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY   <----- <3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, retro23 said:

Wow, aha. thats what you get for trying to justify. shouldve just taken your ban rip.

Yeah, I did mention that I justified myself at the beginning and now I understand that i'm in the wrong, but they're serious. Nothing I can do. I was silly and now i'm paying for my retardation.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

Just now, sSmiley said:

Yeah, I did mention that I justified myself at the beginning and now I understand that i'm in the wrong, but they're serious. Nothing I can do. I was silly and now i'm paying for my retardation.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know man. Sorry I guess? but as aspen said you know so much better. you just tried to be right instead of looking at the bigger picture. It doesnt matter if you WERE right, you need to understand to just take responsibility and keep your head down. They don't want to hear that they're wrong, they want you to just realise what you did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, retro23 said:

I don't know man. Sorry I guess? but as aspen said you know so much better. you just tried to be right instead of looking at the bigger picture. It doesnt matter if you WERE right, you need to understand to just take responsibility and keep your head down. They don't want to hear that they're wrong, they want you to just realise what you did.

Well they do not accept me here now.. I said I was sorry, unless a miracle happens i'm stuck reading forums and watching others enjoy the server.

• Like 3

• speed locked this topic