Meet Hedisaurus!

Hedisaurus

ss_2017_09_16_at_02_43_09.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm Hedianne, Hedi for short.

I've been roleplaying for 9 months in different servers such as FiveRP (Text-Based), TwitchRP, LSLA (Los Santos Life Australia), Freedom RP, Exodus RP, TPRP(Tormented Phoenix), NoPixel, TLSRP(True Los Santos), RPFirst, American Dream and Insomnia RP.

I am a University Student from Australia. Gaming has always been my stimulus hobby/activity. But when I started watching GTA streams on Twitch, it has inspired me to start role playing. It led me on a journey where I could join in different servers and improve my ability to role play properly. To me, roleplay invigorates our imagination and enhances our social development, encouraging friendship through cooperation, listening and turn taking, if it makes sense.

Aside from roleplaying/gaming, I enjoy creating art and putting my thoughts/emotions through an art work. I also enjoy spending my time venturing around the city to find an inspiration and once again, put it through my art piece. I am just an outgoing girl who would like to make friends both online and in real life.

If you'd like to know me better, don't hesitate to message/follow me on these following social media names & sites:

Discord: Hedisaurus#9494

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/hedisaurus

Instagram: ihedii

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hedisaurus/

:x Hope to see you all on the server. ♥

• Like 4