Suggestion: Rise the gold limit on the gold mine.

Johan

As the playerbase is growing the money is getting smaller from gold mining for example. Alternative option is to rise the gold regeneration so it's not all the time empty. Most of the time there is at least 5 people mining for gold so it's few minutes and all the gold is gone. This is just my opinion but this kind of jobs needs some kind of balance imo as the player base is grwoing fast.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, speed said:

Yep, I agree. Putting a limit on harvesting probably isn't sustainable in the long run. I can't promise any immediate changes, but we'll definitely look into improving this sometime in the near future.

@yNzx_ There are definitely going to be changes to this now that we have a better idea of what players are doing. The original reason for our cap fell into 2 categories:

1) With an economy being completely built from scratch I knew it wouldnt be balanced right away. I wanted to cap the gathering jobs to prevent people from getting too out of control with farming and farming money.

2) I wanted players to experience and test our other available jobs to earn money and ensure they were functioning properly.

Your feedback is noted and I have been working hard to bring a larger scale economy change in the coming weeks now that the dust has settled a little.

• Like 1

Yes I get what you mean, and that's the right thing to do since this is kind of a fresh server. I just wanted to mentioin that if you guys weren't aware of this. 

Thanks for your hard work, the server is already great and will only get better!

- Johan W. Parker ;)