we should be able to steal people and all their belongings,

search the person,

search the trunk of the car, And grab stuffs from  the trunk 

send the gun's to the inventory to give the bad guy. or to other player's . 

Would RP be broken and annoying? 
- No 
Why ? 
giving people the opportunity to steal others would balance the server's economy a little more, giving people a real purpose to work. thus giving the real value there is life.

-However, of course there must be rules.
0.0-
ALWAYS remembering that in all actions, they must follow the rules of RDM , VDM , PWG, MG, 
(Random Deathmatch, vehicle deathmatch, power gaming, MetaGaming ) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules Like :
Not Allowed to steal citizens Newcomers to the city. "" if it happens, Temporary BAN  of 24 48 hours , for the user to have time to read the rules ""
It is not allowed to kill the victim without any reason, unless she does not respect the value of life

-After the person is robbed you should go to the nearest police station to file a complaint
- The person who is being robbed, is obliged to pass all items that the thief asks
--0.1-- if the thief just asked for the money, she'd only sent the money
- if the thief just asked for the gun, she'd only sent the gun.
-if the person does not want to collaborate, she can died
-The thief after stealing a person Successfully, NEEDS HAVE  a Cooldown of one hour Or 30 min  until make  Another robbery.

- increase in prison time for each crime . """ suggestion """
1.1 - fine + time in prison " max time in prision ,  500 years " Example"  "

- Creating More SAFE ZONE* """ suggestion """
--areas of legal work
-- garages car shops, gun shops , GYM ,

rulle
- People CAN'T STEAL IN THE SAFE ZONE AND IN YOUR SURROUNDINGS*
- Kidnap cops And steal your belongings, only allowed with 5 hijackers , "Example".
1.2 - in case of kidnapping, the kidnapper 
  ---Can not kill the victim.
----He needs to inform the police that he has kidnapped SOMEONE and wants to NEGOTIATE the life of the victim by Weapons or money. - Via Tweet-  

"""" It is not allowed to kidnap people of the group of friends. ""
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- With this new mechanic, it would improve Police activity in the city, as well as the activity of the EMS . 

- Recalling also that not everyone has the purpose of stealing** 
- Recalling also that almost everyone who is on the server is now well educated, and knows how to make a good RP . **
- this suggestion will make the server grow, both in player's, and in terms of donations.
-The server is good, and with these small changes it will look even better.
-As a result, illegal trafficking in arms could be added/made 
The police could approach and ask for the registration of the weapon ( weapons license ) 
- if the citizen does not have his license, he can pay a fine, + prison time  30 40 years " example"
2.1-
Price of weapons would have to be readjusted .

--- 
I do not want the server to become a GTA ONLINE .  I just want to see a varied rp , giving more  value to the professions of policeman and EMS .

the police is the Law. It is the one who commands the server, and she must insert respect for the citizens to know who's in charge in the city. Who plays thief , will have heavy sentence in prison.
I do not think anyone will want to spend 100 years in prison, for robbing a person on the street ;) .  this is a good measure to prevent everyone from stealing .
In the state that the server is, I see no reason to buy a weapon, because we can not use it, except in case of Robbable store,  at this point, it seems like we're just here to farm and talk to other people. When the server has many more RP possibilities. 

For Any question Conctat me via : 
Discord ID :
PortugalRDuarte#9453
or
Email:
[email protected] 

1 hour ago, PortugalRDuarte said:

we should be able to steal people and all their belongings,

search the person,

search the trunk of the car, And grab stuffs from  the trunk 

send the gun's to the inventory to give the bad guy. or to other player's .  

RP it out. We don't need abusable mechanics to replace RP. These are restricted to police officers for a good reason.
Gun transfers would be terrible, gun licenses exist not only for RP, but as a barrier to prevent new players from RDMing. This would just save people 20k as they can just get their friends to give them guns and shoot up Legion.

- No 
Why ? 
giving people the opportunity to steal others would balance the server's economy a little more, giving people a real purpose to work. thus giving the real value there is life.

Yes. All of this can, and should, be accomplished through roleplay.

-However, of course there must be rules.
0.0-
ALWAYS remembering that in all actions, they must follow the rules of RDM , VDM , PWG, MG, 
(Random Deathmatch, vehicle deathmatch, power gaming, MetaGaming ) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules Like :
<snip>

Reading through this was like wading through oil. Learn to type, man.
Besides that, robberies are meant to be simple one-off scenarios, and should have variety in how they play out. Too many rules will railroad these encounters and remove all variation from them in fear of facing the wrath of speed. Robberies are often cheap ways of getting RP, and rules are usually broken in one way or another. (Victim doesn't value life/fakes afk, robber commits RDM, etc.) I understand that you're trying to improve these scenarios, but adding more rules won't help, since the existing ones are seldom followed.

As a wise man once said...

On 2/14/2018 at 12:11 AM, Bret Prozekt [2475] said:

No.

There are some interesting ideas here but I'm unsure of the practicality and whether the playerbase is mature enough. There is also quite a lot of content which I think would probably be low priority for the devs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Storrent said:

Reading through this was like wading through oil. Learn to type, man.

for real ? 
I'm just making a well-designed suggestion.

I'm not a Native American. Normal not knowing how to write everything right I'm sorry, 
I tried to find the best way to express myself, If you do not know how to be tolerant, in relation to spelling mistakes, it's not my fault

if you think it is badly written, then correct it. instead of telling people to learn to write. 
quite rude and unnecessary on your part this kind of comments. 

4 hours ago, Gambino said:

There are some interesting ideas here but I'm unsure of the practicality and whether the playerbase is mature enough. There is also quite a lot of content which I think would probably be low priority for the devs.

the RP rules exist to be followed, If there are players who are not mature to follow rules, then these should be punished for their attitudes . Giving more use to the forum itself to report situations
This is not meant to be GTA ONLINE. If you know what i mean . 
With this type of RP  we would see who really has the ability to follow rules.
filtering the player's good, and bad.

IMAGE OF PUNISHMENT
 example. 
"   https://prnt.sc/ishd6a   "    -  I can't post the image.. Just the link "

And as I said earlier, the police can apply time in jail  
When the thief gets 200 years in prison, I'm sure he will not steal so early. 
problem solved.

Edited by PortugalRDuarte

There is so much to do in the city, I don't know why people focus so much on robbing. I hate it unless it is specifically tied to an RP situation. I have only robbed 2 people, both were the night we RP'd the MC, and it gave reason to rob. Otherwise it's lazy. 

Edited by Bob Johnson
  • Like 1

@Storrent thank you for being such an awesome inspiration for us people who don't speak english as a first language. If you ever start a church please let me know.

Back to the topic: I think if you want to be that guy, a street thief, make it "your thing" then you better do it for the RP and not for what you get from it. Robbing people shouldn't be a source of income as it probably would be in RL, make it fun for everybody, cause after all its about the RP interactions and not what you gain from it. In my most humble opinion (After being robbed more times than I can count, waaaaaaaaaay more than statistically I would have IRL). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2018 at 1:53 AM, PortugalRDuarte said:

- No 
Why ? 
giving people the opportunity to steal others would balance the server's economy a little more, giving people a real purpose to work.

You see this is a Light RP server Non-Whitelisted for one. Second, most of you robbing are annoying as you don't really RP just " Hands up give me your money " nothing more!. It would not balance the economy as you robbers would camp the selling places so once people know this they will less likely do those jobs for fear of you jacking them

21 hours ago, PortugalRDuarte said:

And as I said earlier, the police can apply time in jail  
When the thief gets 200 years in prison, I'm sure he will not steal so early. 
problem solved.

Ok so if the thief knows this and doesn't rob, then no more robberies your job is gone and a strict jail sentence may cause the player not to come back.

Were here to RP and have fun its the reason its light RP and non-whitelisted

Edited by Thorgs
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Thorgs said:

It would not balance the economy as you robbers would camp the selling places so once people know this they will less likely do those jobs for fear of you jacking them

Ok so if the thief knows this and doesn't rob, then no more robberies your job is gone and a strict jail sentence may cause the player not to come back.

That's why I mentioned "creating safe areas" Involving legal workplaces etc. And the person can always react to the robbery if he has the opportunity. 

If the thief does not want to go back, this is no longer a police problem, he learns that stealing is not a right thing , and He will respect the law .  
When I say
200 years   its  just a  example.  

2 minutes ago, PortugalRDuarte said:

That's why I mentioned "creating safe areas" Involving legal workplaces etc. And the person can always react to the robbery if he has the opportunity. 

Safe areas have been brought up before and just does not fit in the server's RP style