Make the Stromberg great again

Anton

I 100% understand why the submarine functionality is initially disabled on this vehicle, but here is an idea on how to make it possible to use and at the same time ensure that it is used only in a responsible manner and not being able to use in any criminal activity! Make it require the pilot license and it wont be used to escape the police, do any kind of illegal stuff or troll. I understand its not an aircraft, but this is the only way i see to make it happen and i believe it would be guaranteed a fair use and a superb fun activity!

Please support this idea, because this would be the first time we could actually enjoy a submarine with a passenger! Thanks for your consideration!

To clarify some things: the Ocelot Stromberg is already accessible in game and it can convert into a 2 seater mini-sub, it floats in water, but it cant move.

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Stromberg_(car)

Edited by Muroko
some flarification
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, speed said:

We've stated multiple times that if these vehicles were ever added, they would not have their special abilities.

i remember that, but nobody ever proposed making them require the pilot license and apply the rules (no criminal purpose, no running from police, robberies or drug trafficking). i was hoping this would change things. i really think its reasonable and would work. the pilot license seems to be working really good, it ensures that people use their aircraft for the right purposes and not to troll the police.

• Thanks 1