A lack of PD & EMS on Duty

GaleBeaufort

16 hours ago, GaleBeaufort said:

I too have a life & job, just saying it would be good to have coverage at active times during the day :) I would love to apply but I haven't been in town long enough.

Understood. A lot of people are from the United States which likely explains the hours that are most popular. 

• Thanks 1

I am all time zones, I live across the pond and have an unhealthy shift pattern/sleep schedule. Soon I shall apply to join the forces of good and vanquish all injured or dead hominids from the cold concrete streets. Once I accomplish this mothers will have daughters, and fathers mothers. No longer will you need to worry about your offspring not returning to their quarters from the cold, harsh nights to nestle in the warm embrace of a mothers blankies. A safer civilization is imminent brothers and sisters, rejoice! Peace and prosperity to all! *valiantly rides away on horseback*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Smocaine said:

I am all time zones, I live across the pond and have an unhealthy shift pattern/sleep schedule. Soon I shall apply to join the forces of good and vanquish all injured or dead hominids from the cold concrete streets. Once I accomplish this mothers will have daughters, and fathers mothers. No longer will you need to worry about your offspring not returning to their quarters from the cold, harsh nights to nestle in the warm embrace of a mothers blankies. A safer civilization is imminent brothers and sisters, rejoice! Peace and prosperity to all! *valiantly rides away on horseback*

That.......that was beautiful 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Australia and myself and a friend are starting to play quite frequently on badlandsRP.

Once we get a little bit more known around the place we will both apply to become LSPD (two of my friends who I got into the RP are awaiting EMS training) so hopefully we can cover some different time zones relative to aussies and what not.

Whilst there hasn't been a profound lack of EMS or LSPD there have certainly been times where both have been lacking. I have Wednesdays and Sundays off from my job so can be around the US time zone a bit more too which is always nice.

Hopefully see you all in game soon!

Jason Maynard (227)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If my english wasn't that bad while i speak i would apply to be EMS/LSPD . I live in EET and when i play there are not much EMS/LSPD on duty. But sadly i can't speak that good so i'll pass it.

Anyway it will be nice to see more people on Duty since they're needed.