Illegal Jobs Payment Boost

Hey! I have recently joined one of the Badlands RP servers and I'm loving it! However I have a suggestion that I think would be beneficial.

Legal jobs are nice because of the low risk and can provide a steady income, just time consuming.

However the Illegal jobs are very high risk and produce about the same amount of money as the gold. I know the meth lab is mobile adn is 1:1 as the gold is mine, refine, then sell. I just find it frustrating spending 65,000 and trying to hide and risk a lot of time and money for the same amount of pay. I'm not asking for a big huge buff to the price of drugs, just a little more. Meth averages about $160 for one and I think you should be able to sell it for $300 at least. You have to walk around and sell it and hustle it too which is more time, gold you just sit there and the money comes. Maybe bringing the meth dealer back instead of individually selling could make the illegal jobs more profitable and worth it. 

There's been tons of topics about this, and the answer is the same all around. 
Drugs V2 is fairly new and they're doing constant tweaks to make it better, my best suggestion to you would be to find other topics about the same thing to see other peoples answers and what the staff are doing. :)