Truckin' and Freight

Howdy Ya'll- I've been playing on this 'ere server for a couple days now, and I think I've gots a solid suggestion. How bouts we get ourselves a job, much like the delivery man- but it's freight and freightliners goin' to an fro Los Santos to Sandy Shores and them surroundin' areas. Something like 2-4k a trip, and vehicle damage will remove some of the reward. The more damaged the truck is, the less you get paid. It'd be a as simple as kissing ur sister under a star filled sky, more rewardin' too! Now, I might be just a simple man, livin' a simple life, but- I reckon that's a darn good tootin' idea of mine. We have the delivery system already, why not some big O'l trucks with trailers? Make one of them trucks pretty expensive too, cuttin' down on them rude, maniac drivers. I knows it's a lot to ask fer, but Cleatus sure does love truckin' and I sure do enjoy this server, however early we are in her infancy. I wish eryone who reads this a heavenly day, and hope you are blessed with pocket tacos. -Cleatus Woodridge

Edited by mingebaggins
forget my there last name- gotta be proper, ya see
  • Like 3