Taxi NPC jobs

Dashfere

Hey, I've joined the server and I'm trying to build a taxi firm/uber service, I bought a taxi and have been rping succesfully with that aspect, in the downtime, however, I like to do the NPC taxi missions, the problem is they seem to be so few and far between, I can be driving around aimlessly burning gas and only get 1 job pop up. And most of the time the NPCs aren't even there to be picked up! Would it be possible to increase the rate to make it more exciting and fulfilling? Thank you!

So, after driving around at 30-40mph I got 1 pick up in that time.... It wasn't the usual npc pick up though.. It was a bird. A straight up, flappy wing mother trucker... Demanded to go to Vinewood. Very funny. BUT there definitely needs to be a higher frequency. Or maybe hotspots.. So at the airport or busy restaurants or high population areas?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi... bit of a while i know. Any update to this? I am trying to work out if there is something I need to turn on in order to get local calls/jobs in my taxi. I am clocked in ok, i have fare counter up and marked as available. I have had zero local fares in the nearly 2 hours i have been driving slowly around busy areas. I even went to the taxi ranks at the airport. Nothin. *cries*