How do i contact a Admin

Ares

cops refused to let me speak to an admin after arresting me for defending my self and letting the other guy off with a ticket because i killed him after he banged up my car and attacked with another friend but yet cops say im in the wrong what am i supposed todo let em kill me and lose everything or goto jail for 20 mins there is no justice in that paying off cops to get the other guy fucked in the ass but i really would like to speak with a admin if possible this isnt right thats taken time away from me when i was just trying to mind my own business anyways

Asking for a "admin" isint very rp like , im not the cop that was involved but yelling out ooc stuff whie getting booked wont help you , i would suggest staying in character , asking for a lawyer and trying to plea your case, From experience wen cops arrest someone and the person goes admin blah blah blah ima report you etc  at that point you failed. Remember that cops are in rp and join police to have police rp , bringing that stuff up ruins it for both partys. Stay in character even if its unjust go along with it , file a ia report afterwards but dont go occ that wont help you. Hope this helps . 

• Like 3

You have no "right" to speak to an admin when being arrested. Doing so wouldn't get you anywhere anyways as it's not our job to babysit your RP. If you feel like the officer did something wrong, submit an IA report with proof and it will be dealt with. But as @Dars said, breaking character to demand an admin is worse than just letting the officer do what they were doing.

• Like 3

• speed locked this topic