Business and jobs

ELSO

Hi.

I play here for more than a week and I have two questions.

Is there a better job than selling peaches? - It is getting a little bit boring and I thought that trucking will give me more money than selling peaches but after trying it out, peaches are still better. 

There is an option to buy a business for $2.000.000 at maze bank. What is this about ? I haven't found any information about this.

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, ELSO said:

I know that there is a lot of jobs to do but what I want to know is which one gives the most amount of money.

Go ahead and try, and even better - do what fits your character the best. This isn’t supposed to be ”grind money for supercars” server, you can already do that in GTA:O ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ELSO said:

I know that there is a lot of jobs to do but what I want to know is which one gives the most amount of money.

To add to Johan you also have to remember there is no get rich quick job try them out be adventurous its all about your RP or maybe your backstory have fun and enjoy 

30 minutes ago, ELSO said:

Ok I have one more question - Whrere is meth dealer?

There is none you must sell to locals after you have made processed it form its original form. Here is a link that can help give you some ideas some of it has changed you may need to look thru patch notes to catch up on the process on certain jobs

Edited by Thorgs

3 hours ago, AtomicGinger said:

On the surface you may think peaches make more than trucking. But I can assure you over time trucking makes more. At least when you're trucking you're actually moving around the map as well vs going to 2 spots over and over again. 

And if you invest 15k to upgrade turbo on your semi-truck, it will give you more profit in the end

• Like 3

So its 2.5k-5k per 5min. 5k if you are lucky so lets meet in the middle and say that it gives 3.5K per 5 min. It is not that much of a difference actually for me and I still prefer selling peaches. I love trucking but peaches just suit me more. I am going to try some new stuff tomorrow.

Anyway thanks for replies guys. I really appreciate it. 

Edited by ELSO

Delivery is really an unsung hero here, consider it "trucking lite." Load up on a bunch of tacos and water bottles and deliver them to the rich people who are ready and willing to pay twice or more the amount they're worth at the store one block from their house. Immersion points if you drive a PostOp truck in a PostOp uniform while you do it!*

* No but seriously, don't fill a Mule with tacos and water bottles unless you're extremely dedicated to your job, that was just a joke. Just drive something that can get you around fairly easily lol

Edited by Gasman