Take a Hostage

BrandonM

48 minutes ago, Storrent said:

Unless this were to be for locals only and/or there was a way to break free, this would just be zip-ties but with a gun

Yea just on locals would be good, otherwise taking players hostage would be way to easy. And it would be to easy to kill those during it, while rn people can still try to run once the police is there to cover their back. But on Locals you could use it for your own criminal rp - take a hostage call the police make demands and let the police have some good rp negotiating with you and trying to save that local without any random player needing to die incase it goes wrong. 

On 4/30/2018 at 10:05 PM, Serpico said:

This mod requires scripthook, so someone will need to re-write it if its something we want to add.  

Even if it would add a feature to have roleplay it honestly isnt that important that it would be a phenomenal thing to do. I guess that can wait in my oppinion

On 5/2/2018 at 5:32 PM, G0DR4TH said:

Even if it would add a feature to have roleplay it honestly isnt that important that it would be a phenomenal thing to do. I guess that can wait in my oppinion

I think from a RP perspective, it would add more reality to having a hostage more securely. Regardless, unless someone like Serpico said, someone would need to re-write it.