Gold Merchant Delivers

fireman3431

Why is it half the time while I'm at the gold merchant, i get ask to move my Van?  I park in the delivers section, then some cops tells me i have to move because its a red zone. You can clearly see the curb turning into the building and ending. I worked for a city (IRL) for over 20 years. I know when the sidewalk end into a building that not a no parking zone, especially when their is a entrance ramp way and a sign above it that says delivers.     I just want some clarity on it can we or can we not park there to deliver gold. And if not why???

Edited by fireman3431

Yeah that doesn't seem right, it's not convenient to park anywhere else. I generally back up to the ramps and leave my hazards on, nobody has messed with me yet. I would probably leave you alone if I'm on duty and saw you parked there. It's not blocking any lanes of traffic, it's a merge/acceleration lane that terminates into a sidewalk. The drivers have to merge left anyhow...

Edited by Gasman

Personally, if you pull in or back in where those metal plates are you should be good I don't see a problem there but some people park on the red line which means no parking but please also realize the dilemma if you get several vehicles there and all don't fit. @fireman3431

Edited by Thorgs

In character as a cop I am RP'ing it as being a red zone. No parking, I ask people to move their vehicles to the parking spaces that are 10 feet to the left of your picture.

1/2 the trip from the gold processor to the vehicle outside. 

Mainly to prevent you from getting robbed.....Player's looking for easy pickings will cruise by that road, and if they don't see a car right there in front of the selling spot, they will most likely keep on driving.

So this is me trying to help you out with out going OOC about it.  

To Thorgs point, you may be parked there right now by yourself, but that's not stopping 3 more vehicles from showing up, and having you block them out.

If you can park there, then so can all of them.  

We can't make a rule about who can park there, when, and how many.

The simplest solution is to formally make it a no-parking zone.  

• Like 1