Cop cars

AdventureBob

19 minutes ago, bolosantos said:

i dont know about some of you but id like to see cop cars that are lockpickable. 

We used to be able to steal cop cars, but people would ride around with them for hours and hours until the next server restart. Dont quote me on this I think it may come back in some form, but I'm not sure when.

8 hours ago, AdventureBob said:

Something I've kinda wondered is why don't we have black and whites vs whites? Other cities stuck with the black and whites to not be so out in the open so to speak. With the black and whites it'll make the immersion so much more wouldn't it?

Just curious.

It was a group decision from the admin staff at the time when we first skinned our police vehicles. They were modeled after a Pennsylvania police force at the request of one of the co-owners of the server. I'm not sure how making the cop cars black and white would "make the immersion so much more" when all around the country different police forces have varying color schemes from black and white, to all white, all black, and everything in between.

6 minutes ago, Osk said:

It was a group decision from the admin staff at the time when we first skinned our police vehicles. They were modeled after a Pennsylvania police force at the request of one of the co-owners of the server. I'm not sure how making the cop cars black and white would "make the immersion so much more" when all around the country different police forces have varying color schemes from black and white, to all white, all black, and everything in between.

i think he means black and white (like the colors of LSPD) could be wrong . but this doesnt bother me so much 

• Like 1

Don't think its possible to go wrong with the colors of the vehicles. This is Badlands RP, the colors can be whatever we want them to be. My town where I am using White and Brown, lol. A City over used White/Blue & Silver. The next town over use a thick blue with white. 

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm confused what the OP is trying to say. Sorry =(

5 minutes ago, Dars said:

i think what he meant was , los santos is based of off LA so the police force should also be based off of LAPD colors? 

Oh okay ,I got you. I guess the best way I can say this is that this is Badlands Los Santos? ? . That's like entering another "city" and saying why do our vehicles look like they are from England ?

We want to have some of our originality to Badlands and not try to copy everything LAPD and LAFD have hence the custom skins for emergency vehicles. I had originally suggested black and white police vehicles (similar to LAPD) in the past but we as staff decided that we preferred the ones we have now, ie something different than every other server. 

• Like 3