Ephedrine and Moonshine

I actually really like that idea of moonshine! Like Harlow said it would be a great additional way to make cash but also carry the same risk. Hopefully people buy them and we can start charging people with public intoxication ;).

Also second the Ephedrine local to stab city. Only downside is that it's in open view and can as a cop I could personally check every illegal area in sandy in under 4 minutes with it being there with it being so open.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ImVexal said:

Also second the Ephedrine local to stab city. Only downside is that it's in open view and can as a cop I could personally check every illegal area in sandy in under 4 minutes with it being there with it being so open.

I mean how long does it take to check the current epi spot? But this seems like a great idea, moonshine running through back roads up north sound very appealing to me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 12:14 AM, TheWhiff said:

This will likely get no attention as I randomly thought about this while driving around. 

Stab City, there's nothing there. To me it would make more sense to move the ephedrine camp there as biker gangs are typically associated with moving meth or meth ingredients. To me it would make more sense then having ephedrine up at the nudist colony.

Adding on to my above statement. Moonshine, I would like to see the possibility of brewing illegal alcohols for people to sell. It would add another illegal job for people to do and I think we can all agree that we would like to see more illegal jobs. It would be handled the same as other drugs such as weed. You buy the ingredient(s) and then process it up at the nudist colony and sell it to locals.

If moonshine actually became a thing my reasoning behind moving the ephedrine to stab city and moonshine processing to the nudist colony is just it makes more sense, in my opinion, that a biker gang would be providing the ingredients for meth and the nudists are probably already brewing some crazy concoctions up there already.

This is a really good point, doing something with stab city would be cool and then adding Moonshine to the game would be interesting too. I would like to see this come into thwe community 1 day.