Illegal Fight Club

errorlink

Illegal Fight Club

Sponsors: The Greys

You are invited to participate in the illegal Fight Club of BL.

Will you take the risk?

Rules are simple:

No cops. 

No EMS.

You get K.O you go to the light immedietley

No weapons or you get shot without warning.

There is only 1 winner.

Prize:

$200,000

Day:

Friday June 22

Time:

5:30 pmPST

Ask a Grey

Special Gusts:

Security will be there. Any fighting will result in removal from the fight. This is a word by word event, you will not get information unless you ask.

Edited by errorlink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterSmith said:

Umm don't you have to give a warring or it would be RDM?? i don't really think you can use this as a warring in game that would be meta.

I'm sure they will go over the rules of participation at the actual event. If you don't agree with the rules, then you don't have to participate.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:40 AM, errorlink said:

No weapons or you get shot without warning.

i think he was referring to this statement, not the event itself. i have to agree, just cause you said it on the forum, it would be considered RDM if you shoot without warning.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anton said:

i think he was referring to this statement, not the event itself. i have to agree, just cause you said it on the forum, it would be considered RDM if you shoot without warning.

I assumed they would go over the rules before starting, and that would be your warning. I'll let them clarify I guess.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, errorlink said:

No cops. 

Fight initiated by a man on Vespucci Boulevard

How will this be enforced?

Fight initiated by a man between Vespucci Boulevard and Strawberry Avenue

Is this an IC rule or an OOC rule?

Gunshot by a man on Vespucci Boulevard 

Are you going to get mad OOC if a cop shows up to investigate fight calls who didn't know the location?

Are they going to be shot on sight if they investigate?

It's unclear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob Johnson said:

I also assume they mean pulling a weapon out during a fight, so you would have had that warning.

You still MUST initiate and give reasonable commands and time to follow said commands before taking hostile action. The only way this rule will be waived is if the government sanctions the event and the rules surrounding it. 

Edited by AtomicGinger
  • Like 1

This was written out as RP

when saying " No cops" that means don't tell a cop where location is and cops can't participate. Yes they would of been shot if showed up but we use a difficult location for them to get to. It wouldn't be illegal if we put flowers in cops guns?

The rules were stated prior to showing up to the location and people had to agree upon it or not participate.

Phones and Weapons were removed so if anyone was to pull them out it would be breaking RP on there part. 

This was simply a "flyer" stating it was happening, claiming I was RMING is complete BS tbh since first of all i've never RDM in my 6 months being in the server.

This is a event that is supposed to help bring people together and looking at it negatively proves what i've been saying all along.

This was a event sanctioned by admin, trying to bring rp and something new into the city.

If you have a issue bring it up with him.

Edited by errorlink
  • Like 3