Trucking fines

I have been seeing an increase in people destroying their load from trucking jobs to get better paying runs. I can see this hitting others or causing a problem for the economy. 

implementing a fine for destroying  load has been suggested before but couldn't find the original post . Any chance of having this put into the city?

Why stop at a penalty? These people don't really care about petty cash fines/penalties. 

It's a working job. There should be suspension for people who conduct these exploits why hit them with penalties when we can hit them with an hour suspension for gross misconduct so they are actually suffering opposed to an well pay the x amount of price then do it again. 

Edited by ImVexal

On 7/1/2018 at 3:12 PM, ImVexal said:

Why stop at a penalty? These people don't really care about petty cash fines/penalties. 

It's a working job. There should be suspension for people who conduct these exploits why hit them with penalties when we can hit them with an hour suspension for gross misconduct so they are actually suffering opposed to an well pay the x amount of price then do it again. 

because it would be sucky to lose your trucking job at the hands of crappy desync, like when a good aids box truck fell on my trailer.