New to BadLands and RP

TheD3vilDog

Good Afternoon,

I stumbled upon TehJamJar the other night actually without any purpose of really staying...4 hrs later I needed desperately to pull myself to bed. I was a GTA V Player during the initial wave and then went to other endeavors. After that stream and his role playing I have repurchased the game and am going to try to go through the steps as I think RP in GTA is something I am very interested in. If this community would be kind enough to lead me in the right directions and of course help me improve in this mission that would be greatly appreciated. 

Was lead here by a member of the TwitchKittens community and decided to check you guys and girls out.

I am a Marine Veteran, I stream full time on twitch at twitch.tv/thed3vildog and am a father of one from the Nashville TN area. I also do charity work with the chive and a veteran charity called stackup.

Cheers

• Like 2

Many new players (I assume they were new since you met them at the licence department) are still figuring out the basics and may not even have had their voice chat enabled. Both servers are most of the time full so you will find plenty of opportunities to meet people to RP with :)

On 7/15/2018 at 10:38 PM, TheD3vilDog said:

Good Afternoon,

I stumbled upon TehJamJar the other night actually without any purpose of really staying...4 hrs later I needed desperately to pull myself to bed. I was a GTA V Player during the initial wave and then went to other endeavors. After that stream and his role playing I have repurchased the game and am going to try to go through the steps as I think RP in GTA is something I am very interested in. If this community would be kind enough to lead me in the right directions and of course help me improve in this mission that would be greatly appreciated. 

Was lead here by a member of the TwitchKittens community and decided to check you guys and girls out.

I am a Marine Veteran, I stream full time on twitch at twitch.tv/thed3vildog and am a father of one from the Nashville TN area. I also do charity work with the chive and a veteran charity called stackup.

Cheers

Welcome! if you ever want to someone to talk too I am always available on discord: OfficiallyCelled#6564 :)