Vehicle Bars/Repair kits

MindyWindy

So, As many if not all of us know already! The new Car damage System is a little Wonky. you run over a bunny or a coyote that went into the road and your car is suddenly smoking, but what if the Car Damage bar came back back as it was before, Repair kits only repair a quarter of the bar and you still need to goto a mechanic shop so tow truck drivers/mechanics whatever it is that fixes the engine/Visual damage, I've already heard COUNTLESS people say they aren't "Pleased" I my self like the mechanic idea just dont like how scratching my car or running over a bunny can total my car the locals are even more of a nuisance with how they drive.. I'm no Admin/Dev, just a player making a claim for the people that agree with me! Hope to hear from you soon.

8 minutes ago, MindyWindy said:

Well ik how to drive but your car still craps out and even tapping something fucks your car.

If you want to help improve it, can you get me some video so I can see what is happening. There is not enough information about the issue you describe for me to run with.