Multiple of the Same Car?

BlackMagic0

I was thinking it'd be really nice if I could buy more than one Mule.. Since I use vans/mule for a lot of stuff. I separate the uses/items through them for organization. I would gladly pay for another mule though.. I'd happily get trucks going for the warehouses and moving products.

Just curious if that would even be a possibility with the GTA V code as is? I assume you'd actually have to make a Mule 2, Mule 3, Surfer 2. And have them be separate car files in the code/garage?

Just a thought I had for a bit now.

14 minutes ago, DanielBos said:

if you buy the 1.5 mil apartment you can get more storage in there 

Almost there. My current project after I got my last fancy toys and license. Hah.

Still wouldn't mind having multiple Mules... Like warehouse storage and ready to be shipped out for sales/use!! Haha.
Just mostly curious if would even be possible to code without massive troubles..  I understand it'd be a long way coming for such a thing probably anyway.

7 hours ago, Victor said:

Well for now you could hire people to hold stuff for you I guess, people you know and trust. I mean I have empty 500kg storage and empty mule. If you pay me I can hold stuff for you for time we agree on.

Always hustling, love @Victor

21 hours ago, Serpico said:

Not a GTA limitation, but a limitation in the framework we are using. Similar to why we don't have multiple character slots.

Bummer! Character Slots is my dream, but I understand. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 4:12 PM, Serpico said:

Not a GTA limitation, but a limitation in the framework we are using. Similar to why we don't have multiple character slots.

If this is the case, then is there a way for us to get some storage warehouses around the map or something?  Trying to keep track of trunk inventory across multiple vehicles could get really daunting, especially if we're limited to 1 copy per vehicle.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Janicki said:

If this is the case, then is there a way for us to get some storage warehouses around the map or something?  Trying to keep track of trunk inventory across multiple vehicles could get really daunting, especially if we're limited to 1 copy per vehicle.  

If only. I think that should be a separate suggestion though. Since this topic was about multiple cars.

9 hours ago, Janicki said:

Get an apartment. Plenty of storage there. 

On 8/31/2018 at 8:31 AM, Janicki said:

Try using google docs spread sheet. A lot of people keep track of their cars/apartment/business inventories using that.

• Like 1