St Fiacre Hospital

Unknown

St Fiacre Hospital Expansion 

I know this has been mentioned before about new hospitals in another topic and this hospital wasn't brought up. I think that it is a big hospital and when someone goes down on the East Side of the city we can get them to the hospital quicker as that's always the priority to save lives and this hospital also has a fire station right next to it if fires do come back its a great location for it. Also, this Hospital has tons of parking so the patients family or friends can see them and maybe have an interior like the central hospital it could be the exact same interior and have clocking on zone here for EMS. I definitely would use it. As well as it really helps with medkit failure as I have sometimes had 2 mins to get to the nearest hospital and when I'm on the east side like the gold mine it's just a short trek. Just a suggestion though.

Location:

14xhq9e.jpg

Where the Patient gets Treatment:

6iac04.jpg

Clock On Zone for EMS as well as an LSFD Garage:

263ihdv.jpg