Can you make the Meth cooking process a little bit faster?

RashBustin

1 hour ago, RashBustin said:

At the moment the meth process is quiet time consuming and boring at the same time, I don't want to be cooking meth 24/7 so, it would be nice if you could increase the meth cooking process just a little bit for example like 20 or 30 percent. 

it does go faster with more ppl in the RV currently if you do it yourself its 20 sec per 2 ppl 10 sec but there is a bug report in cause it is currently broken not to mention if you want higher rewards you need to put the time in all there is to that otherwise if it were that easy you might come to the efed field with 0 there all day long cause others would be camping it.

Edited by Thorgs

3 hours ago, RashBustin said:

Nevermind then, I didn't know that 2 people makes it faster. Thank you and I am sorry.

No need to be sorry you didnt know but 6 would make it the fastest but right now it wont recognize more than 3 for now and 3 should count as 3 but it only counts as 2 for now 

• 3 weeks later...

is there ever going to be a time when meth will pay more? as a group of ppl it is cheaper and more productive to run two vans doing mary J and one van in the Gold then, have 3 guys cooking. I think the price of meth needs to be increased due to the investment needed and cost of meth kit.  A $100, 000 investment to make only $150 per unit, as opposed to a $0 investment to do a legal job of Gold running to make $110 a unit. risk to payout seems off balanced. correct me if i am missing something. sorry to write in an old thread but sometimes its easier to add than remake. thanks for your time!

11 hours ago, Nate_Mck said:

A $100, 000 investment to make only $150 per unit, as opposed to a $0 investment to do a legal job of Gold running to make $110 a unit. risk to payout seems off balanced. correct me if i am missing something. sorry to write in an old thread but sometimes its easier to add than remake. thanks for your time!

Have you done the math?? Meth is 1 to 1 where as gold and weed are 2 to 1 and 3 vans of meth you almost have your investment back And the MOST important its mobile for weed you have to go to the processor spot which can guarantee you might get caught. Now dont get me wrong i would like it to be higher too BUT its the lowest risk IMO

4 hours ago, Thorgs said:

Have you done the math?? Meth is 1 to 1 where as gold and weed are 2 to 1 and 3 vans of meth you almost have your investment back And the MOST important its mobile for weed you have to go to the processor spot which can guarantee you might get caught. Now dont get me wrong i would like it to be higher too BUT its the lowest risk IMO

Thats all changing mwahahaha.

27 minutes ago, SneakyAzShiite said:

Not because of people complaining. I am happy in general with the current income level. I feel like there are just some adjustments we need to make to add more risk for the higher payout.

That is true, i feel like meth is kinda a low risk thing atm, when it should be more of the most risk kind of thing.

I think once the server picks up meth would be higher risk and need a bigger payout but I could run 3 vans full of gold and it be legal in the same amount of time to sell one van of meth and its illegal with potential for a fine and jail time. Also with a $100,000 investment. I am not doing this to complain but more so make this aware.  Once we have more of a police force it would be nice to make more per unit for meth as the fines and jail time will make it a high risk to low profit. Thanks guys!