store/retrieve weapons change

Andrew Trigger

I myself have lost at least 50k in weapons from storing my weapons when going on duty and I'm sure others have lost more. Often when I crash or my internet disconnects what ends up happening is my weapons are then gone. I suggest instead to have the weapon(s) and ammo be placed in your inventory which you can then put in your car/ambulance to get when you go off duty.

• Like 3

We do get paid enough, but time to time it still doesn't feel good for spending money, and this might sound like you are taking the extra mile but as civ you can't really pull out cop cars/motorbikes. If you really want to, store it in there and it will stay there and I'm sure weapons are tracked if someone goes on duty gets the weapon then clocks off. But thats what my head thought what could possibly happen. (know it isnt going to be implemented, just felt the need to share.)

• Like 1

I'm responding late, but

I personally think PD gets paid plenty. It is your responsibility / as a professional imo to remember to grab your weapon from the storage before you clock out, its just like making sure you dump your evidence in the locker room. Its like making a mistake, and being punished for forgetting. Now I understand when you crash out, that's 100 percent unpreventable, but I do believe the city has in place a support system in place if you absolutely need to receive reimbursement. I personally, and this is only my opinion, don't think any changes need to be made unfortunately. ❤️ Sorry =( 

Edited by Drop