Please add more cars and cheaper starter houses

As speed said if you want more cars you're going to need to be far more specific. If you're meaning custom vehicles as in non-base GTA cars then the answer will most likely be no. it has been discussed multiple times and custom cars are often not the nicest models since they have been imported from other games and the model isnt fully supported in GTA, so it just looks trashy. also in my opinion if there were custom cars everywhere it would be very immersion breaking as there isn't typically cars with no steering wheels in real life. I've played multiple servers where they have over 100+ custom cars and it just doesn't feel professional or serious at all. custom cars also cause server lag. As for apartments. i agree that its hard to RP without actually having a house, like do we all just sleep in our cars? the current housing prices are fine in my opinion as it is a luxury. Storage, outfit saving, a place to hang out. its not a necessity by any means.  maybe smaller houses ranging from a trailer in sandy (Trevor's trailer is enterable right now so you could RP that if you really wanted) for about 50k that has like 30kg storage and up to like 10 outfit spaces. to the Vinewood hills houses for 150-200k like the ones that are for sale in GTA online. then maybe like 400-500k for an inner city apartment near legion in a highrise that has fewer functions than one of the 750k apartments.

I agree completely with Speed and Eric regarding custom cars. 

However, I think maybe a possible way to implement cheap housing would be to allow you to purchase trailers or cheap looking homes in Sandy Shores or other "poor" areas.  They don't have to be enterable, but it would be great to have a place to call "home" and also maybe give you a little bit of storage and the ability to save a secondary outfit or something.

• Like 1