Vehicles controlls without all wheels on ground.

I was just thinking, ever since we've had the new damage system ( cars etc break quite quickly ) We should get the controlls while * offroading / airborne *  back, the way it is now, if 1 wheel doesnt touch the ground u cant steer left / right, even tho this doesnt make sence for offroad vehicles. as for bikes it would be nice if we would be able again to pull wheelies / stoppies (without the need of a mouse for the ones with controllers)  also when doing the stunt parcour it would be nice to controll your bike / do flips etc. i think the bikes would break down really easy with the damage system evening it out.  and increasing some realism.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Serpico said:

Like speed said. We will have a SMALL part of the map where you won't have the restriction but don't expect it to go away elsewhere.

im assuming the skate parks? If it's possible to change the physics for just the skate parks (theres like 8 of them on the whole map i think) i would be SOOOOO grateful. I used the bmx bike all the time in base game GTA and would love to be able to again, even if it was restricted to just those areas. This would add a whole new activity to the city that I think a lot of people would enjoy.

Edit: I'm going to make a separate thread for this idea.

Edited by Dino Rigatoni
  • Like 1