make the sell back price for cars more then 75%

I believe that the sell back price for cars should be at least 85% I mean if you think about it if you spend $100,000 on a car and then later on want to sell it, you are not only losing $25,000 but also all of the money you spent on upgrading the vehicle and painting it and what not.. I think that this is a pretty reasonable suggestion that I think a lot of other players would agree with.  Because some of us players don't have a crew to make money with, which we all know it is easier to make money when you are in a crew of people and can do things such as making wine and stuff, but for the people like me who play alone it takes me a long time to earn $100,000 and it sucks when you go to sell your vehicle that you don't want any more and you end up losing 25% of its value which for me, it takes like 2 hours to make $25,000. 

Well maybe ask around in game if someone has that car and see if they would let you test drive it to see if its something you really want? Most upgrades don't change the handling of the car rather the speed, braking or liveries. And I don't normally run with a crew and money can be made sure it might not be as fast as you want it to be but it's about meeting other people as well not sure why some people think there is an always get rich scenario, take your time to learn the city and its RP capabilities. And nothing is stopping you from trying to get in a crew and helping out but if you make the time to make friends you can be in a crew too

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I feel like everyone in the server has experienced this at one point, atleast for the people I have talked to.. You save up for a car you really like, finally get enough, buy it, then it doesn't drive how you expected it to or doesn't go as fast as you were hoping it was. You go to sell it back and only get 75% of what you paid for it. If you bought a $60k car thats not a big deal, but if youve been grinding for that million dollar super car and are disappointed with it, thats a $250k hit you're taking. This is especially a problem because the speeds and stats of the cars are not the same as base game GTAV, so you really have nothing to reference when making a purchase unless you've already driven that vehicle in the city. Idk if it would be hard to code but I'm proposing a 15 minute time frame for players to sell back their car for 90%, so if you buy a car you're immediately disappointed in you don't take a big hit on it. This could be a once every storm thing to prevent any abuse of it.

• Like 1