Can not get in the game.

Steven Butler

Hello everyone, for the past 2 days I have been experiencing the exact same issue, I have tried re downloading GTA V and re installing it, also tried completely deleting FiveM and re downloading/installing it as well and i am still stuck with the same issue.... the weird thing is is that I can access other servers on FiveM so I do not know why it is doing this only with BadlandsRP.... so the issue is, when i go on the server list of FiveM to connect to Badlands I am able to click on badlandsRP and then I click on Connect, it brings me directly to this loading screen with the loading bar already more then half way loaded (I linked a screen shot of what the loading screen looks like) and every time I try to close FiveM and Re open it and try the same thing, it just keeps bringing me to this loading screen and the blue part of the loading bar does not move at all, I have waited 3 hours since I took that screen shot that i posted on this thread and the loading bar has not changed the entire time,  PLEASEEEE if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this or any reccomendations .. PLEASE LET ME KNOW... this is my favorite server to play on and I would hate to not be able to play on it any more!!! 

just as a side note... this is the first time this has ever happened.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and take a look at the picture, I appreciate it.  :)98e5b8e84a15ca65c8e7eb115d5c0708.jpg

Edited by Steven Butler

I had the same issue with the loading bar getting stuck at the same place. It's a corrupt file somewhere that you have. I was so lucky that my wife plays in the same server as me, so I deleted my whole cache and copied her cache to a external harddrive and transferred it into my pc. And that worked for me. But it was a corrupt file somewhere that is causing it. 

• Like 1

I appreciate you guys answering this thread with suggestions, I just tried the direct connect and sadly it did not work :( .. and yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, somewhere in the files there must be a corrupt file, but i have no fawking clue how i would find or where I would find a fresh cache for this server with no corrupt files..... or maybe how i could pinpoint the corrupt file somehow.... if anyone has any suggestions on how i can fix this pls let me know!! it has been 3 days now that I have not been able to play and it sucks to say the least haha... it is my favorite game at the moment and I do not want to play on any other server

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, it is very appreciated.

Edited by Steven Butler

wellll then.... I hate to say this but it was a VERY short lived success. it went right back to doing the EXACT same thing.. even doing it now with the files that @Thorgs sent to me.. SO I have absolutely no clue what to do now other then cry in a corner..

I went almost 2 months straight of playing and connecting every day with not ONE problem.. all of the sudden its just a sh*t show of problems, I'm really confused as to what caused this in the first place.

yesterday once  got it working again with the files thorgs gave me i went on for an hour and did some scuba diving before the server restart, I logged off 10 min before the restart like I always do... and when I went back on I was dressed as a COMPLETELY different CIV... and all of my hours worth of diving treasure was gone, along with my inventory capacity went from 60kg back down to 30kg... and NO I DID NOT DIE...... I was also shocked that not only did i lose everything in my inventory and my character looked NOTHING like I had it before the storm, I was also in the middle of buttF*ck nowhere.... I tried disconnecting and connecting again... and well it did the same thing.. I was not dressed completely different once again, AND in a completely new location then I was when I disconnected... belive me I have tried everything I can think of so if anyone can suggest something I would be very grateful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone, I appreciate it and have a good one :)

Edited by Steven Butler

Regarding the issue where you are dressed differently and stuff like that, I'd suggest you make a support request. Maybe Speed or Serpico can check the logs and maybe set your character back. 

The issue with the file I don't know what to do then. Seemed to work the first time.

If you have a anti virus system set up, you have to disable it though. That much I know. 

Hoping the best for ya.