Player inventory search while items disabled

paska

As it stands right now, when you rob somebody all they have to do is lie to protect anything they have. All they have to do is say they have $1000 when in reality they have $10,000. If they have 50 cocaine they can just say they have none. There is zero fear of loss aside from death when no EMS are on. I'd like to see a way to check a players inventory if their items have been disabled and maybe get them on their knees with their hands on their head. You should be able to rob them of any cash they have on them and items (maybe just illegal items that a cop would also seize. This way we dont have everyone robbing people just to strand them somewhere with no food or water.) This way robbing a player would actually be worth the time and money invested as well as make the risk worth it.

• Like 5

As much as I believe the admins are afraid of abuse, I really do wish this gets implemented. Coming from my point as an active member of PD, I think Robberies would be more frequent increasing some RP when it comes to being able to investigate a Robbery. ❤️ , this idea has been mentioned, but I'm not sure if its been mentioned like this before. 

Maybe add a timer (like a store robbery). The longer your robbing them the more you get, but the more chance a police officer has the chance of rolling up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drop said:

I think Robberies would be more frequent increasing some RP when it comes to being able to investigate a Robbery.

Robbery RP is almost non-existent with the very simple mechanics in place now, with robbers in most cases doing the absolute bare minimum to hold off the police and get the money. Adding additional factors like a real victim and real monetary loss would likely only increase frustration and hostility.

If you guys want features like this, you're going to have to earn it by proving that you can handle the responsibility and demonstrate an effort to make the experience enjoyable for everyone involved.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, speed said:

Robbery RP is almost non-existent with the very simple mechanics in place now, with robbers in most cases doing the absolute bare minimum to hold off the police and get the money. Adding additional factors like a real victim and real monetary loss would likely only increase frustration and hostility.

If you guys want features like this, you're going to have to earn it by proving that you can handle the responsibility and demonstrate an effort to make the experience enjoyable for everyone involved.

I'm out, lol. I only play LSPD, I meant from an LSPD standpoint it would be nice to see. lol but yes, I do agree with Speed as well. So make it happen crims ?❤️ 

Edited by Drop

The problem is most people who are taken hostage/robbed don't RP. There is only so much you can do as the aggressor in these situations. Most people will just tell you they have nothing. No matter how hard you try or how much you threaten them. Then what are you left with? You can shoot them if they continue to not comply or you can just end the situation so you're not putting yourself at risk with police for no reason. I agree that people may continue to abuse it. Maybe when you use an item disablement kit it as a chance to alert the police? Maybe a local saw you and called the cops.

I just feel that there is a door to some good RP instead of just kidnapping somebody to use as a hostage during a store robbery since thats the only way to make sure you get something out of it.