Upgraded Meth Van

O.J.

I just thought of this tell me what you think but it would be cool if you can buy a upgraded meth van that would cook meth twice as fast but would cost a lot more then the rusted out one. It would be more of a risk and you could pull up to the cook spot and everyone would know you mean business. I dont see a problem with it but i dont know just a idea i had.9hp3wq2.png

Edited by O.J.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, O.J. said:

I just thought of this tell me what you think but it would be cool if you can buy a upgraded meth van that would cook meth twice as fast but would cost a lot more then the rusted out one. It would be more of a risk and you could pull up to the cook spot and everyone would know you mean business. I dont see a problem with it but i dont know just a idea i had.9hp3wq2.png

Cooking Meth twice as fast. I mean I don't know if you know this but with 4 people in the Van at once the cooking will go faster. I do suggest adding the van but not for what you intend it to be used for. Meth atm is barely used but for what it's worth doesn't need that much buffing.

2 minutes ago, Reuben ~ Reckonity said:

Cooking Meth twice as fast. I mean I don't know if you know this but with 4 people in the Van at once the cooking will go faster. I do suggest adding the van but not for what you intend it to be used for. Meth atm is barely used but for what it's worth doesn't need that much buffing.

I did not know that good to know but you say its barely used adding this for meth would help the solo player. I think it would be a good addition to the drug addiction patch and maybe it could have a alternate use but i do agree from what i know now. 

29 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

Dont think it still works unless it was fixed

I don't think that was a bug, It was a genuine addon I believe.

55 minutes ago, O.J. said:

I did not know that good to know but you say its barely used adding this for meth would help the solo player. I think it would be a good addition to the drug addiction patch and maybe it could have a alternate use but i do agree from what i know now. 

Most definitely to the solo person, but no matter how you think about it, meth cooking is a slow and dangerous job as you're cooking it with smoke coming out of the top so I feel like it should stay as it is. But that's just my opinion!

5 minutes ago, Reuben ~ Reckonity said:

I don't think that was a bug, It was a genuine addon I believe.

Not a bug it all changed when FiveM switched over ever since then it never worked like it did before Serpico looked into way back and it didnt seem to change on his end but there were plenty reports on it and after 3 are in the RV its iffy to count as 3 at a time lucky if you get 2 out of it. Again my response is based from long while back is the reason I say if it got fixed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thorgs said:

Not a bug it all changed when FiveM switched over ever since then it never worked like it did before Serpico looked into way back and it didnt seem to change on his end but there were plenty reports on it and after 3 are in the RV its iffy to count as 3 at a time lucky if you get 2 out of it. Again my response is based from long while back is the reason I say if it got fixed.

Ah my bad, completely disregarded that situation, yeah I have no memory of it ever getting fixed. Thank you for the info!